Modern Air to Air Refuelling systems are complex, it is
essential that equipment is properly operated and maintained to
maximise operational effectiveness. Fundamental to this requirement
are qualified air crew and maintenance personnel.
Cobham has full capability to develop, validate and deliver
(initial training) and maintain training currency to meet industry
specifications and specific customer programme requirements.
- Qualified and experienced team of training instructors
- Instructor led or 'Train the Trainer'
- Classroom, Online and Hands-On training delivery
- System Familiarisation, operation and overview training
- Initial 'modular' training courses
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Fault Diagnosis
- Line Replaceable Unit (LRU) removal
- Ground Support Equipment (GSE)
Delivery and Format:
- All customer required specifications can be supported
- Computer Aided Instruction (CAI) media
- Computer Based Training (CBT) media
- 2D/3D Power Point media
- Training delivery at customer site or Cobham facilities