1. Manage multiple CAMM software tasks through their entire software development life cycle.
2. Plan and coordinate own day-to-day activities to satisfy work plan assignments.
3. Recommend modifications and additions to the CAMM System.
4. Work with end users, throughout the project life cycle, to achieve positive results.
5. Give leadership and support to less experienced analysts and programmers.
6. Provide systems analysis and programming designs for new CAMM projects.
7. Write new software programs and/or maintain existing ones to satisfy requests.
8. Interface with and support all levels of the user population.
9. Troubleshoot systems level operational issues with the CAMM Server.
10. Coordinate CAMM hardware service and support with outside vendors.
11. Create documents and procedures to support daily CAMM operations.
12. Satisfy CAMM Security Access Requests.
13. Setup CAMM accounts for new users and disable accounts for terminated users.
14. Monitor daily import of data to the corporate dashboard and take corrective action to rectify errors.
15. All other tasks required to achieve internal and external customer satisfaction.
16. Provide status updates to assigned manager as requested/required.
· BS/BA degree or equivalent, three to five years related experience.
· Capable of working in information systems, primarily in manufacturing and business applications.
· Programming and design in a relational database environment (preferably uniVerse, PICK).
· Hands-on experience with Windows (PC) applications.
· Exposure to Network Systems.
Founded in 1934 by aviation innovator Sir Alan Cobham, our values of Trust, Talent and Technology have driven us to become a global leader in state-of-the-art aerospace and defense systems. It's the insights of our innovators today that will secure our collective future. Innovators like you!
If you are authorized to work in the United States, then we encourage you to apply. We are unable to sponsor work visas. In order to be eligible for positions requiring a Security Clearance, you must be a US Citizen.
Cobham is one of the world's leading companies engaged in the development, delivery and support of leading-edge aerospace and defense systems in the air, on land and at sea. Our clients and partners trust Cobham to deliver the mission-critical technology they need, and we trust our employees to draw on their ingenuity and passion to deliver those solutions. This leads to an empowering culture for our people. Our Leadership team is open, sharing plans for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding, exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring.
Cobham is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of Cobham to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information. Cobham will refrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against, employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here and the poster supplement is available here.
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here.
Cobham Advanced Electronic Solutions is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to CAEScareers@cobham.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.