GUIDELINES FOR REQUESTING AN RMA:
Request RMA by sending an e-mail to COBHAM.
Material needs to be returned within 30-45 calendar days of RMA date. After 30-45 calendar days, a follow-up reminder will be sent.
RMA Requests for multi-part returns from inventory (>14 parts) should be submitted in Excel spreadsheet format, showing the part number and the quantity to be returned.
- RMA number must be noted on the shipping label ONLY. DO NOT WRITE ON BOX.
- Copy of NCR
- If Red Label, please include RLEC Number – if applicable
- When packaging, box/crate/packaging shall be in like-new condition. Upon receipt if packaging has damage, damage will be documented and Customer will be notify within 10 business days.
- In an effort to prevent shipping damage, please pack smaller boxes into larger shipping cartons. If multiple RMA’s are returned at the same time, each RMa must be packaged together and marked with appropriate RMA#.
- When fragile items are returned, box/crate/packaging should be marked with FRAGILE label.
- A COPY OF THE RMA FORM MUST BE ENCLOSED with the returned unit.
Send all returns to:
COBHAM MISSION SYSTMS
ATTN: Product Support Stores
2734 Hickory Grove Rd
Davenport, IA 52804
- All RMA’s requests for warranty parts need to be directed back to COBHAM for disposition.
- Warranty Units can be returned to COBHAM, but must be in like new condition.
- Damaged, defective or incorrectly shipped parts will be handled on an individual basis.